Tuesday 31 July 2012

Summer photo challenge

Ciao lovely readers! Being a teacher I'm fortunate at the moment to have 6 WHOLE weeks off to recuperate from a manic year. However whilst I am love love loving having some proper free time (most of which I am using to sit in front of the telly and watch the Olympics) I need some challenges to keep me having a little focus at least this summer.

One of these challenges is I've found an awesome (or annoying according to the hubby) app for my phone which helps me learn Italian for our impending trip- hence the greeting at the beginning of my post!

The second challenge I've set myself is to further my photography skills after earlier this year I invested in my first DSLR camera. So, I have written myself a summer photography bucket list which I intend to complete during August. The list is as follows.....


More importantly I would love other people to join in my challenge! So there are several ways to do this. Firstly you can upload photos to a Flickr group I've set up here. Secondly you can e-mail me photos that I can upload to my blog (if you do this please give me your name/nickname). Thirdly add comments to my blogs with links to your Flickr accounts or blogs. Fourthly- be creative! Come up with your own way to participate!

I'd rather have more people involved than anything so if you only want to participate in some of the photos then do so! If the only camera you have is your i-phone (and you're addicted to Instagram which is my recent discovery) feel free to join in. How ever much and whatever you want to contribute will be welcomed!

Happy snapping!

P.S. If you can't read the list so well then you can find it on my Pinterest account here or on Flickr here.

1 comment:

  1. will check this out! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete