Saturday 28 August 2010

Our wedding- preparation and the service

Well it's nearly two months since we got married, and I promised some pictures. So this is how our wedding went...



My bouquet-made up of peonies and sweet peas, whilst my bridesmaids had bunches of sweet peas, and the men had Cezanne Rose buttonholes.



My beautiful bridesmaids and very handsome and unconventional best man!


Yey! We're married!

My best man, Sam, made these beautiful cupcakes which we had along with a traditional fruit cake straight after the service rather than later at the service. This meant that people who'd come to the service but weren't coming to the reception got some nice refreshment for their effort to come to see us get hitched!

Mother-of-the-groom shedding a tear or two.

More pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment