Saturday 30 October 2010

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...

Christmas is suddenly creeping up, which makes me particularly happy as it's my favourite time of year. However, amongst my busy schedule of becoming a teacher, doing housework and trying to actually get a bit of chill out time, I've got some Christmas decorations to make for our flat, a Christmas cake, mincemeat, and most adventurous of all, a fabric advent calender which I'm going to give to my two nieces for Christmas. I've already got in mind what I'm going to do, but I've been looking around for some inspiration on colours and I found these at All About You. Aren't they gorgeous? And they're all handmade!
 




My own to come soon hopefull!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Advent calendars are one of my very favourite things about Christmas! These fabric ones are lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing yours...

    ReplyDelete