Saturday 10 March 2012

On cupcake goodness...


It has been far too long since I've been on here. I'm currently in the process of trying to balance out my work life with what should be priorities in my life, unfortunately work seems to take precedent these days. That's not to say that I don't love my job, and most importantly think spending 6 hours teaching teenagers as a privilage (yes many would think I am mad) but teenagers are funny, wonderful , unpredictable and certainly stop my life from being dull. Teaching has however meant I've not had the time to do many creative things recently including spending time blogging.

However, I finally had the money (now I'm no longer a student- woooooo!) to spend on a DSLR camera which makes me very hapy and has stirred my blogging juices again. So here is the product of a new camera and some cupcake making for my dear Daddy's birthday. I'm pleased to say it tasted even better than it looked!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're starting to get back into balance, Becky. :-)

    ReplyDelete