Tuesday 28 August 2012

Summer photo challenge update #2

It's been a while but I've been in beautiful Italia gathering lots more photos to use for my challenge! I know I'm cheating a little by grouping some photos together...I have no excuses other than these are my favourite photographs!

#2- Sunflare and #11 Macro
 
#4 Beach and #26 Orange
 #8 Water and #13 Summer Fun
I think this photo of my hubby driving a boat around Capri makes him look likes he's part of a 1960s movie!
  #12- Black and White
 

#17- Summer drink
Elderflower champagne- yum yum!
 #18 Relaxation and #21 Summer Read

 #22- Shade/shadows
Pompeii
 #23 - Heat
This white against the blue sea always reminds me of the heat of places like Greece and Italy.


#30- A walk
Reconstruction of Abbey Road- except it's in Pompeii!

No comments:

Post a Comment